General Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to Vouchers purchased online. References below to "voucher(s)" mean all voucher types including Cash Vouchers:
- By purchasing a voucher online, the purchaser and recipient agree to be bound by the full terms and conditions of voucher purchase and the terms and conditions of the booking process where applicable to the voucher use.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by presentation of the voucher directly at the hotel.
- Cash Vouchers can alternatively be redeemed online by entering the voucher code during the booking process. Cash Vouchers can be used online for an earliest arrival date of 7 days after voucher purchase date. If the cost of a reservation using the online reservation process exceeds the amount of a valid voucher code presented, the balance due must be paid by the voucher holder on arrival at the hotel.
- The hotel and/or voucher purchase system supplier (i) cannot be held responsible for lost or appropriated voucher codes; (ii) reserve the right to refuse redemption of a voucher and request alternative forms of payment if a voucher is fraudulently obtained or used; (iii) make no warranties, express or implied, with respect to vouchers including, without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a voucher is non-functional, your sole remedy, and the sole liability, shall be the replacement of such voucher at unredeemed face value.
- In the Republic of Ireland, under Irish law, vouchers and unused voucher balances expire 5 years from the date of issue of the original voucher. This will only apply to those vouchers bought from the 2nd of December 2019 on. In other countries vouchers and unused voucher balances expire one year from the date of issue of the original voucher where applicable by law.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed until 7 days after date of purchase.