Vik Chile Millahue s/n, San Vincente de Tagua Tagua, San Vincente de Tagua Tagua
space
  1. 1Choose
  2. 2Summary
  3. 3Checkout
  4. 4Payment
  5. 5Confirmation
Please review

You are trying to book a date which has already passed

calendar
calendar
Enter voucher/promo code here apply
Please set your dates above before choosing rooms
SUITE (4 Options)
From US$ 485.00
Suite - Bed & Breakfast

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Activities: biking and trekking. Activities are self - guided.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Bed & Breakfast Rates

Once the reservation has been confirmed with the "Bed & Breakfast" program, it cannot be changed to the "Full Experience" program.

Our "Bed & Breakfast" rates are Non-Refundable: 100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cancellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

 

The Milla Milla menu and the snack menu will be available for food and beverage services at Vik Chile. It is forbidden to enter Vik Chile with food and / or drinks for consumption during the stay.

Suite Full Experience - Non Refundable

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case ofcancellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

Suite - Full Experience

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Cancellation and deposit policies 

15 day policy:

50% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 15 days before the arrival date, the remaining 50% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charge up to 16 days before arrival date. The 50% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 15 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • September 1 to December 22, 2021
  • April 1 to 31 October, 2022

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cacellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

  • December 23, 2021 to January 4, 2022  

 

30 day policy:

50% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 30 days before the arrival date, the remaining 50% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charges up to 31 days before the arrival date. The 50% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 30 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • January 5 to March 31, 2022

Suite - Romantic Getaway

For the newly-weds, three nights accommodation in Vik Chile + an experience full of love. The perfect pairing. The program includes:

  • 3 nights accomodation in Vik Chile with Full Experience Program: Breakfast. Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine. Afternoon tea. Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine. Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges. Access to: sauna, relax areas, swimming pool and game room. Minibar with water refilled daily. Welcome drink upon arrival.
  • Welcome amenities in the room + a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
  • In room breakfast
  • Arrival and departure transfers Santiago de Chile – Vik – Santiago de Chile (City or Airport) 
  • Private picnic
  • Private wine tasting

 

Cancellation and deposit policies


7-day policy:

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled or modified up to 8 days before the original reservation's check-in date. Additional charges may arise based on the new date chosen.

From 7 days before, it cannot be canceled without charges. In case of no-show or cancellation, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • March 1 to August 31, 2021  

 

15 day policy:

30% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 15 days before the arrival date, the remaining 70% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charge up to 16 days before arrival date. The 30% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 15 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • September 1 to December 22, 2021
  • April 1 to 31 October, 2022

 

Non-refundable policy 

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cacellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

  • December 23, 2021 to January 4, 2022  

 

30 day policy:

30% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 30 days before the arrival date, the remaining 70% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charges up to 31 days before the arrival date. The 30% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 30 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • January 5 to March 31, 2022

MASTER SUITE (4 Options)
From US$ 606.25
Master Suite - Bed & Breakfast

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Activities: biking and trekking. Activities are self - guided.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Bed & Breakfast Rates

Once the reservation has been confirmed with the "Bed & Breakfast" program, it cannot be changed to the "Full Experience" program.

Our "Bed & Breakfast" rates are Non-Refundable: 100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cancellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

 

The Milla Milla menu and the snack menu will be available for food and beverage services at Vik Chile. It is forbidden to enter Vik Chile with food and / or drinks for consumption during the stay.

Master Suite Full Experience - Non Refundable

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cancellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

Master Suite - Full Experience

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Cancellation and deposit policies

 

15 day policy:

50% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 15 days before the arrival date, the remaining 50% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charge up to 16 days before arrival date. The 50% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 15 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • September 1 to December 22, 2021
  • April 1 to 31 October, 2022

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cacellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

  • December 23, 2021 to January 4, 2022  

 

30 day policy:

50% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 30 days before the arrival date, the remaining 50% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charges up to 31 days before the arrival date. The 50% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest. In case of cancellation 30 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

In case no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • January 5 to March 31, 2022

Master Suite - Romantic Getaway

For the newly-weds, three nights accommodation in Vik Chile + an experience full of love. The perfect pairing. The program includes:

  • 3 nights accomodation in Vik Chile with Full Experience Program: Breakfast. Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine. Afternoon tea. Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine. Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges. Access to: sauna, relax areas, swimming pool and game room. Minibar with water refilled daily. Welcome drink upon arrival.
  • Welcome amenities in the room + a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
  • In room breakfast
  • Arrival and departure transfers Santiago de Chile – Vik – Santiago de Chile (City or Airport)
  • Private picnic
  • Private wine tasting

 

Cancellation and deposit policies


7-day policy:

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled or modified up to 8 days before the original reservation's check-in date. Additional charges may arise based on the new date chosen.

From 7 days before, it cannot be canceled without charges. In case of no-show or cancellation, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • March 1 to August 31, 2021  

 

15 day policy:

30% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 15 days before the arrival date, the remaining 70% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charge up to 16 days before arrival date. The 30% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 15 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • September 1 to December 22, 2021
  • April 1 to 31 October, 2022

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cacellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

  • December 23, 2021 to January 4, 2022  

 

30 day policy:

30% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 30 days before the arrival date, the remaining 70% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charges up to 31 days before the arrival date. The 30% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 30 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • January 5 to March 31, 2022

PURO VIK (4 Options)
From US$ 781.95
Puro Vik - Bed & Breakfast

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Activities: biking and trekking. Activities are self - guided.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Bed & Breakfast Rates

Once the reservation has been confirmed with the "Bed & Breakfast" program, it cannot be changed to the "Full Experience" program.

Our "Bed & Breakfast" rates are Non-Refundable: 100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cancellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

 

The Milla Milla menu and the snack menu will be available for food and beverage services at Vik Chile. It is forbidden to enter Vik Chile with food and / or drinks for consumption during the stay.

Puro Vik Full Experience - Non Refundable

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cancellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

Puro Vik - Full Experience

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Cancellation and deposit policies
  

15 day policy:

50% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 15 days before the arrival date, the remaining 50% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charge up to 16 days before arrival date. The 50% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 15 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • September 1 to December 22, 2021
  • April 1 to 31 October, 2022

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cacellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

  • December 23, 2021 to January 4, 2022  

 

30 day policy:

50% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 30 days before the arrival date, the remaining 50% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charges up to 31 days before the arrival date. The 50% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 30 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • January 5 to March 31, 2022

Puro Vik - Romantic Getaway

For the newly-weds, three nights accommodation in Vik Chile + an experience full of love. The perfect pairing. The program includes:

  • 3 nights accomodation in Vik Chile with Full Experience Program: Breakfast. Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine. Afternoon tea. Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine. Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges. Access to: sauna, relax areas, swimming pool and game room. Minibar with water refilled daily. Welcome drink upon arrival.
  • Welcome amenities in the room + a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival
  • In room breakfast
  • Arrival and departure transfers Santiago de Chile – Vik – Santiago de Chile (City or Airport) 
  • Private picnic
  • Private wine tasting

 

Cancellation and deposit policies


7-day policy:

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled or modified up to 8 days before the original reservation's check-in date. Additional charges may arise based on the new date chosen.

From 7 days before, it cannot be canceled without charges. In case of no-show or cancellation, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • March 1 to August 31, 2021  

 

15 day policy:

30% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 15 days before the arrival date, the remaining 70% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charge up to 16 days before arrival date. The 30% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 15 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • September 1 to December 22, 2021
  • April 1 to 31 October, 2022

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of cacellation or no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

  • December 23, 2021 to January 4, 2022  

 

30 day policy:

30% of the stay must be paid upon reservation. 30 days before the arrival date, the remaining 70% must be paid. The payment is non-refundable.

It can be canceled without charges up to 31 days before the arrival date. The 30% paid will serve as a credit (the money, not the nights) for a future reservation of the same guest.

In case of cancellation 30 days or less before check in, the total amount of the stay will be charged as a penalty. In case no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as a penalty.

  • January 5 to March 31, 2022

FAMILY CABIN (6 Options)
From US$ 1396.80
Family cabin for 4 Full Experience - Non refundable

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

Family Cabin for 4 - Full Experience

Family cabin for 4 (2 suites with 1 queen or twin bed in each, views of the vineyard and the hills, no cot or extra bed, 24m2, air conditioning, heating, amenities, wifi)

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

Family Cabin for 6 Full Experience - Non refundable

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

Family Cabin for 6 - Full Experience

Family cabin for 6 (3 suites with 1 queen or twin bed in each, views of the vineyard and the hills, no cot or extra bed, 36m2, air conditioning, heating, amenities, wifi)

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

Family cabin for 8 Full Experience - Non refundable

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.

 

Non-refundable policy

100% of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. The payment is non-refundable. Cancellations or modifications are not allowed. In case of no-show, the total of the stay will be charged as cancellation fee.

 

Family Cabin for 8 - Full Experience

Cabin for 8 family (2 suites with 1 queen bed in each + 2 suites with twin beds in each one, views of the vineyard and the hills, no cot or extra bed, 48m2, air conditioning, heating, amenities, wifi)

  • Accommodation at selected suite category
  • Breakfast at Milla Milla.
  • Casual style lunch + 1 glass of wine.
  • Afternoon tea.
  • Three course dinner + 2 glasses of wine.
  • Activities: tour to the winery and wine tasting, tour to the organic garden and seeds and flowers tasting, horseback riding, biking and trekking. All activities led by our Experience Concierges.
  • Access to: sauna, relax areas,  swimming pool and game room.
  • Minibar with water and soda refilled daily.
  • Welcome drink upon arrival.