What do the customers say?
Read customer reviews of Summerhill Holiday Apartments here.
Customer comments are strictly limited to customers who have used bookassist to make a reservation at this holiday home. The bookassist team only invites customers to submit their comments after they have completed their stay at Summerhill Holiday Apartments.
Accommodation: Summerhill Holiday Apartments is an exclusive development of 58 two bedroom holiday apartments situated in a prime location on The Golden Mile right in the heart of Bundoran Town close to restaurants, shops and leisure Facilities. Summerhill Holiday Apartments are the perfect base from which to enjoy the splendors of County Donegal and indeed the entire North West Region of Ireland.
Apartments: Each apartment comprises 2 bedrooms; one double room ensuite and one twin bedded room with separate bathroom. 2 Guests beds can also be supplied for children meaning that each apartment can accommodate a family of 6 (maximum of 4 adults per apartment)
Services & Facilities:
- The spacious lounge is tastefully furnished and contains T.V and a comfortable suite of furniture.
- The Kitchen is fully fitted and equipped with all modern conveniences such as electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave. All necessary kitchen utensils and crockery are also provided.
- The Apartments are heated with Gold Shield electric central heating and storage heaters in each room. In addition, all bed linen is provided. Electricity is an extra charge.
- Secure car parking is also available.
Location:located on The Golden Mile right in the heart of Bundoran Town.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
-An initial non-refundable deposit of no more than 10% of overall total is required initially to complete your booking on line. This will appear as 'bookassist.com' on your credit/debit card statement. The amount paid (exec booking fee of Euro 2.95) will be deducted from the total balance due for your booking.
- The balance of monies payable for your stay is expected 4 - 6 weeks prior to your arrival. This balance can be paid directly to Dream Ireland by cheque or postal order or bankers draft. -Security Deposit:
- An Additional deposit of EUR 100.00 is then required to cover any breakages or damages that may occur during your stay. In most cases the security deposit is EUR 100.00, however, this can vary from location to location. This deposit is returned to you in full on your departure providing that the houses are left in a clean and tidy condition. Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations should be made as early as possible in writing or by email, fax or by Phone. In the event of a cancellation all deposits and booking fee are non-refundable. In the event of a No-Show Dream Ireland will hold onto any all monies. In the event where the balance has not been paid ?Dream Ireland? will charge the balance of your stay to your credit card.
Electricity & Gas: Eelectricity and gas is an additional charge paid on departure. In most cases it is charged according to meter readings taken on your arrival and again on your departure and are based on an average charge of 15 cent per unit. In some locations, heating and electricity is charged at a standard per day rate, this rate may vary from season to season. Please enquire with Dream Ireland Reservations Staff if you require clarification.
Pets: Please contact Dream Ireland for further details.
Standard Cleaning Charge: applies to all bookings. This will be added to your final bill. The amount is EUR 32.00
Bookings: You MUST stay 7 nights. Saturday to Saturday stays only. Standard cleaning charge of 32 Euro applies to all bookings.from: €92.85 book now →