What do the customers say?
Read customer reviews of Knightsbrook Holiday Homes here.
Customer comments are strictly limited to customers who have used bookassist to make a reservation at this holiday home. The bookassist team only invites customers to submit their comments after they have completed their stay at Knightsbrook Holiday Homes.
Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort is one of Ireland?s most prestigious and exciting life style developments, promising a combination of luxury and modern sophistication. Set in 186 acres of rolling parkland Knightsbrook Hotel & Golf Resort offers a contemporary new hotel, health club & spa, championship golf course, holiday homes and property all located 26 miles from Dublin in the picturesque heritage town of Trim.
Accommodation: Each house has three spacious bedrooms with a combination of double and twin bedded rooms with contemporary décor with rich creams and warm reds and browns. The houses all have an individual garden terrace area with its own miniature putting green, the perfect place relax on a warm summers evening. Knightsbrook Holiday Homes will enjoy easy access to the Knightsbrook Hotel, Leisure & Spa and Golf facilities which opened SEPTEMBER 2006. The health club facilities include a high tech gym, swimming pool and wet spa with herb sauna, salt grotto and steam rooms available free of charge to guests of the Holiday Homes. Guests will also benefit from discounted resident green fees for the 18 hole championship Knightsbrook Golf Course designed by Christy O?Connor Jnr. Trim has an excellent public playground & local swimming pool.
Activities and Attractions Nearby:
- Glebe Golf Club Glebe Golf Course
- Headfort Golf Club Headfort Golf Club
- Laytown and Bettystown Golf Club
- Rathcore Golf and Country Club
- Navan Golf Club Navan Golf Course
- Royal Tara Golf Club
Other Activities Nearby:
Within driving distance is ?.
- Slane Castle - site for major music concerts
- Dalgan Park - home to missionaries and priests and open today as a visitor centre.
- Sonairte - Irelands National Ecology Centre, not to mention four stunning gardens.
- The nearby Newgrange Farm offers an insight into a genuine working farm with traditional farm animals and a display of vintage machinery.
- For the racing enthusiast, Navan Racecourse is on our doorstep and Fairyhouse, home of the Irish Grand National is only a short drive from the Hotel. There are also numerous equestrian establishments nearby.
Payment & Cancellation Policy:
-An initial non-refundable deposit of no more than 10% of overall total is required initially to complete your booking on line. This will appear as 'bookassist.com' on your credit/debit card statement. The amount paid (exec booking fee of Euro 2.95) will be deducted from the total balance due for your booking.
- The balance of monies payable for your stay is expected 4 - 6 weeks prior to your arrival. This balance can be paid directly to Dream Ireland by cheque or postal order or bankers draft. -Security Deposit:
- An Additional deposit of EUR 100.00 is then required to cover any breakages or damages that may occur during your stay. In most cases the security deposit is EUR 100.00, however, this can vary from location to location. This deposit is returned to you in full on your departure providing that the houses are left in a clean and tidy condition. Terms and Conditions:
- Cancellations should be made as early as possible in writing or by email, fax or by Phone. In the event of a cancellation all deposits and booking fee are non-refundable. In the event of a No-Show Dream Ireland will hold onto any all monies. In the event where the balance has not been paid ?Dream Ireland? will charge the balance of your stay to your credit card.
Electricity & Gas: Eelectricity and gas is an additional charge paid on departure. In most cases it is charged according to meter readings taken on your arrival and again on your departure and are based on an average charge of 15 cent per unit. In some locations, heating and electricity is charged at a standard per day rate, this rate may vary from season to season. Please enquire with Dream Ireland Reservations Staff if you require clarification.
Pets: Please contact Dream Ireland for further details.
Standard Cleaning Charge: applies to all bookings. This will be added to your final bill. The amount is EUR 32.00
Bookings: You MUST stay 7 nights. Saturday to Saturday stays only. Standard cleaning charge of 32 Euro applies to all bookings.from: €135.71 book now →