Haydens Hotelis a newly refurbished, 18th century, 3-star hotel, fully equipped with modern facilities. The Hotel is located in the market-town of Ballinasloe, known as The Gateway to the West. There are 48 rooms available, ranging from executive rooms to large family rooms making the hotel perfect for both business and leisure travelers.
Haydens hotel offers 48 elegantly decorated en-suite guestrooms with the following facilities:
- Executive rooms have special spa baths.
- en-suite bathroom.
- welcome tray.
Services & Facilities:
- Car park.
- Garbally Restaurant.
- Coffee shop.
- Courtyard garden.
- Wedding location.
Bar & Restaurant:
- The Coffee Dock: Award-winning Coffee Shop, open from 7.30am to 10pm and offers snacks like soup, sandwiches, all-day buffet and luncheon carvery.
- Garbally Restaurant: breakfast served from 7.30am to 10.30am. Dinner is served from 7pm to 9.30pm.
- Guests can also avail of free admission to the Planet Night Club.
- Garbally Park: the historic site of the Battle of Aughrim.
- Ivy Castle.
Ballinasloe town is located on the N6 Dublin to Galway road. Hayden's Hotel is located on Dunlo street, just off the N6.
Earliest check in: 15.30 Latest check out: 12noon