description and services
A family-run hotel on 44 acres on the banks of the river Maigue, just outside the village of Adare in county Limerick, with Health & Leisure Spa, Golf, equestrian and fishing.
Accommodation: Luxurious spacious bedrooms, enuite equipped with:
- direct-dial phone,
- multi-channel tv.
- tea/coffe tray.
- hair dryer.
- Superior Rooms and Executive Suites also have a whirlpool bath.
Bar & Restaurant:
- Timmy Mac's bar is a traditional-style pub with traditional Irish music (nightly in summer and weekends in winter) Home-cooking style bar menu, with weekly barbeque in summer months.
- Award-winning Brennan Room restaurant with extensive menu.
- The Woodcock Bar
Facilities & Services:
- Leisure Centre includes a 20metre swimming pool, kiddies pool, with lounger and geyser pools; large Gym; Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam room. Note: Juniors under 16 years must be supervised by an adult. swimming hat and flip-flops are required for the pool.
- Hair salon & Beauty Studio, with facials, manicures, make-up, and a range of pamper packages
- Relaxation Spa, with a range of therapies including seaweed spa baths, aromatherapy, swedish massage.
Location: Just 1 mile outside the village of Adare in county Limerick, 10 miles from Limerick city; 30 minutes drive from Shannon airport. GPS Coordinates: N22.214.171.124 W 126.96.36.199
- Golf - 7 courses nearby incl. Adare Hotel Golf course (designed by Robert Trent Jones) & Adare Manor.
- Clonshire Equestrian & Polo centre
- Game Angling & Salmon fishing on the river Maigue
- Adare Heritage Centre with craft shops and Heraldry information
- Guided tours of Adare, Visitor Farms, 600-acre Forest park and Celtic gardens.